THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 8, 2007

.:: a FRiDaY 2 RMB ::.

Mood: A bit exhausted after finishing stacks of homework that has accumulated on my desk. Explains why I haven't been blogging. This post was supposed to be published on 6th July 2007.

Today, I had to go re-bind my folio... Many sarcastic thanks to my teacher, who utterly spoilt it by exposing it to the hot rays of the sun by putting it at the back of the car. Imagine, the comb was straight when I got it back! And because of that, I was late for school. (I'm rarely late)

So anyway, everyone is expecting the students from Eltham College to arrive anytime soon. They're from Australia and are on a trip. They just visited Taman Negara and our school's their last stop in Malaysia. After doing some last minute adjustments to my folio, I handed it to my friends to help me hand it in later. (Thanks, Wen Jun and Rusydah!!) Then, went straight to the hall where we had prepared an exhibition of traditional items.


For those of you who don't know, that's what a gamelan looks like. (the two thingy in front)

There were a lot of traditional games as well, some that I miss playing... Like congkak, batu seremban... and another game that I didn't know of. Then sepak takraw guys were playing at the back of the hall, including Hisyam. Amalen was stuck on one of the tables playing some game that used bottle caps. (I forgot the name for that one)

Priya, Nantini and Thanusha were practicing the Indian traditional dance after the form 2 girls did the Chinese traditional dance which used fans and umbrellas. (I can't believe Pri can flip the fan with her left hand and I can't!)

Anyway, I was supposed to go to bilik Al-Hikmah and take part in the welcoming of the students, but Azreeza placed me in the hall. Oh well... at least Pri and Thanu are here.

At last, around 9 something, they arrived. They went into the bilik Al-Hikmah. Around 10.30am, they came over to the hall. The tour was canceled due to lack of time. After watching the tradisional dances, I got to know Sarah. She's really friendly ^^

Okay, this is embarassing, but I took her to the wrong canteen. Haha... They were having it at the asrama canteen and I took her to the school canteen instead. Well, at least I didn't take her to a wrong school... XP Anyway, we had lunch at the girl's asrama. I didn't feel much like eating, after eating biscuits... XP I had a nice cup of teh tarik instead.

We all went round asking for emails and taking pictures. It was really enjoyable.



After that, we had time to go on a tour around the school after all. We went to Husna's class and then walked pass all the form 3 classes. You should see the response of the guys in my class. XP

After all that, we gathered at the sulop. We took a lot of pictures here.

Me and Sarah ^^



Group Picture + Pn Azora


Group Picture!!


Me, Sean, Tom and ??


Tom and I


Annabel, Nikki and I


Jason and I


Molly, me and Esther

We said our farewells... We all followed them until the bus! Haha... Hope to meet all of you again!

0 memories: