THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 20, 2007

.::RePoRT CaRD DaY ::.

Mood: Kinda happy considering the fact that it rained today.
The tittle says it all. Its REPORT CARD DAY. For some reason, some people are usually scared when this day comes.
Not me.
Mainly because my parents usually don't turn up. Usually. But today, Dad was free, so he decided to come after all.
I'm still not feeling scared though.
First period was English. Pn Wong BB turned up unexpectedly. She was supposed to be on some course till next week. But still, we didn't study because:
1. Muslims (96% of my class and school) had their Solat Hajat
2. It was Report Card Day.
So the non-muslims gathered at the TMK Lab. (It's a computer lab)
Went through the net and stuff like that. Email mainly.
Later, it was PJ. And the Muslims had just finished their prayers. So me and Gaaya went to play netball. (Originally wanted to play badminton but I forgot to bring racket...)
After a nice game of netball, (4:0) we went to the hall to see whether there was any extra rackets.
A lot of people were playing in the hall, though. Faqar and Zulhilmi were nice enough to lend us their rackets. So we played till Dad arrived.
And then, it was time to leave after hearing the nice comments my teacher told my dad. I'm still dead embarassed by the fact that I got only 26th in the whole form. Imagine, 9th in class. My results are horrible this time. Have to work on that. Mainly because I only had 2 days to study everything thanks to Parlimentary Debate. But those are just excuses.
What made me really happy was, just as I entered my house, it started RAINING. I just love rain. It speaks to me. If you listen closely enough, you can hear the soothing song it sings.
So mainly spent the whole day lazing around the house, since it was a Friday. (Actually I took a nap, till 6pm) Then I played Fire Emblem on GBA. The support conversations are really nice.
Finally, I continued a bit more of Miracles Happen. (It's a novel I'm working on.)
Its been ages since I last wrote in it.
After being satisfied with the current chapter, I printed out some song lyrics and the piano sheet for KONOYA NO UTA- SAYA'S SONG from BLACK CAT. It's surprisingly easy to play.
Mum took us all for supper at ALIF. I think I saw Arif there... XP
Then, it was a nice, warm bath before being tucked in my soft, comfy bed. the lyrics of SOBAKASU (Freckles) from RUROUNI KENSHIN were playing endlessly in my head the whole night through. Oh crap, forgot that there's open book test tomorrow! Oops!

0 memories: