THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

.:: DaiSuKi No BaSHo Ga iTa! ::.

Mood: A little tired after going for ballet. Just returned from KL... Other than that, quite happy to be home ^^

1st June
After wishing FirFir happy bday, I went to bed. Woke up around 8am in the morning and after bathing and breakfast, we headed off to KL. Breakfast (2) was somewhere in Gambang... A shop my mum always goes to. It's a Malay shop and the food was quite good. Haha. There was this cute cat my brother kept feeding too... One way another, it has become 'his cat'.




It took us 5 LONG HOURS just to get there. By the time we reached Mum's new apartment, we were all DEAD-TIRED. We were so glad there was going a pit-stop before going to Penang.

Mum got her keys from the previous owner and then we went in to check the place out. As it hasn't been used for at least 3 months, the marble floor and basically the whole apartment was in dire need of cleaning. Mum left the maid in charge of the cleaning with the basic cleaning instruments (those are what I would call it...) and she took us all to lunch.

What can you expect for lunch at Jalan Kuchai Lama? Well, Medan Selera Kuchai Lama was built for that very purpose. But, it seems like my favourite japanese ramen shop was closed, so let's just eat a nice pot of claypot rice.



(by the way, that's so little...!)


After lunch, we went to OUG Mall to buy some stuff. (i'm not sure what, exactly) Mum went into the clothes department. (I hate that department!!) and started shopping for clothes. It wasn't really that hard for me to keep myself entertained at the Toy's Section. (Yes, I'm still a little kid.)

After all that tiring shopping, Mum took us back to her apartment. Hui plugged in the laptop and fiddled around with it. We took turns playing the laptop and UNO. I got the last turn! Well, after level up-ing my Charmander to level 27 , I got satisfied and decided; IT'S BED-TIME. Only then did I realise... I didn't bring my toothbrush. (SO that was the thing I wanted to take!! XP) Luckily, Mum had forgotten hers too and had bought the 3-in-1 packet from the shopping mall while I was being fascinated by the types of Yo-Yo's that I yearned to play.

2 June

The CAWING OF CROWS (Well it is KL city... Don't expect 'chirping of birds') and the light rays of sunlight that reached out to me from the windows eventually woke me up. I looked at my phone and found that it was 6am on a Saturday morning. Arghh!

Went into the bathroom and washed my face... Drank a cup of water and cuddled back to sleep again... Then came all the helicopter sounds... KL is kinda getting irritating by the second... Well, after all that tossing and turning, decided to wake up for good. Took a nice, relaxing bath and then went for breakfast.


(Breakfast by the poolside... Isn't it convenient?)

After having a plate of roti canai and a cup of teh tarik, me, Li and Hui went into the pool for a swim. We spent 2 hours in the pool, before we were tired of paddling around. XP


Later, we fectched Pink from KYUEM and then we went to eat at the porridge place. (That's what I like to call it....) Like always, food there was super-tasty! Then, we all went shopping for Mum's new apartment furniture... (Arghh... hate shopping!!) It was quite boring, but there were a few things that caught my attention...


Okay, I know this isn't furniture... But isn't it just adorable...? It was on one of the drawers of the furniture shop. (Yes, I'm childish. Fine.)




And when Mum was busy with furniture, I slipped in to the TOY's Section. Ahh... This is what shopping is about... XP (Window shopping, I mean...) Yet again, those are just ADORABLE!! I miss being a small kid.

After a tiring shopping spree... We had dinner at some Vietnamese restaurant...




Looks nice, rite...?


After dinner, it was back to another POKEMON-game-playing night at Mum's apartment before going to bed.


3rd June

Yes, finally! The day to go to Penang! I can smell the curry mee from here! (Okay, maybe not.) We dropped Pink off at KYUEM... All along the way I was reading a comic of her friend's... Aspirasi Cinta by Mizuto Aqua... The drawings aren't bad... I like Kairi!!





Okay, anyway... We reached Penang quite late... around 7pm... went for dinner.
Char Koay Tiaow!! It was DELICIOUS. There was this cute black cat too... But couldn't take picture of it because my handphone didn't have enough batteries... Sigh... God bless it to find a great owner!!

We watched SHREK 3 DVD at Yi Por's house and went to sleep.

4th June
Curry Mee! Curry Mee! In the morning... And a glass of Iced Coffee at my favourite shop! (This is the only coffee I like...) Later, Grandma and GrandAunt took me to a few temples to pray for PMR.



The pond which you try your luck by throwing coins in and see what you get... I got for Prosperity, Happiness, High Education and Wealth... Haha XP





After that, we went for lunch at a mini restaraunt which has delicious Indian fried mee. (I'm really not good at names...)

We all went back and took a nap... At night... It was off to Gurney Drive!! Gosh! So many people! So many types of food! It was sooo HARD
to decide what to eat!! I had MUAR CHEE and Hokkien Char... It was DELICIOUS. I love Penang food...!

5th June
Ahh... Why'd we have to leave Penang...? Ate dim sum in the morning and then headed towards KL. Nothing much to talk about... We stopped at that shop in Bidor again. That lovely Duck Mee...! Looks like this post's all about food! Haha.. XP

6th June (Today)
We reached Kuantan around 4.15pm. Unpacked, checked my mail and rushed for ballet. Legs ache like crap by now... Haha...



I admit that I do hate ballet because I always get scolded for stupid mistakes, but I really love dancing and I love my shoes ^^

0 memories: