THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 11, 2007

.::: AHH!!! PuBLiC SPeaKiNG!! ::.

Mood: Feel damn panicked... Public Speaking competition is THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!! Otherwise, calmly happy.

Grandma got her new TV today. I got my Mid Year exam marks. I did really badly...

BM- 73% (P1: 24/40 P2: 78/100)
BI- Unknown
MM- 90% (P1: 40/40 P2:50/60)
SC- 88% (P1: 36/40 P2: 52/60)
KH- 78% <-- That's so embarassing...

SEJ- 84%

GEO- Unknown


Gosh, I know... Horrible.

Anyway, toiled on fixing some errors in my SEJ folio (Many thnx 2 Jonathan, Firdaus, Sie Theng, Gaayathri, Priya and Chew Yee for the completion of this FOLIO!!), but managed to finish it in a while... My GEO folio is still under construction, Pn Siti Samiah's not here! Ah.



Pn Wong and Miss Wai had to break the lovely news that on Wednesday, we have to go to Kuala Lipis for PUBLIC SPEAKING. OMG!! Under such short notice, the only thing I can do is FIND MY SCRIPT! Oh crap! Why...?


Well... now that I've FINALLY FOUND IT... Time to start memorizing... Haiz. Wish me luck, minna~

0 memories: