THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 28, 2007

XCHaNGE DaYs~

It has been some time since I last visited the place I miss the most. Taman Teruntum. So many memories of me being a CELCOM Xbassador there. I miss selling cakes in school, painting the equipment in Teruntum and coming for dance practice for Award Night. I can still hear it sometimes in my dreams.

The laughter.
I can feel the joy.
The smiles on everyone's face.
The kinship you feel, like everyone's family.
The happiest memories of my life.

I never knew a time in my life could have the effect on me for a lifetime. It feels hard to turn over a new leaf, feel like there could never be a better year. The feeling of being appreciated and appreciating. nothing beats that.







I would give anything to re-live that time back, but time goes by. We can never be the same. How true... But no matter what, there'll always be someone who remembers. That's where I stand.

0 memories: