THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Today

Mood: Kinda bored... Going to do homework soon.

Just created the blog today. I received an CYA bag yesterday with all the Xchange stuff inside. Was jumping like mad. Overjoyed. I got it for the Xchange Survey. This makes me miss CELCOM Xchange even more. I emailed Xchange again to ask for the video. Abg Sherizal said that they'll send it to us when its ready for distribution. Can't wait. Going to do homework now. Bleh... But its Maths, so I'll enjoy it. I hate this year's class streaming. All the fun people are in another class. I'm stuck with only a few of 2A's classmates and a few friends I know quite well. He's not talking to me anymore. Can life be that bad? Don't really care though. It's up to everyone whether they want to talk to me or not. And at least I tried. So much for friends forever.... Haha... Ironic. Blessed it be.

0 memories: