THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

To Zanarkand~

Mood: Just calmed down from being super angry over a silly incident.
Today, I went to school. Waiting for me was a huge bunch of homework under my desk. I totally missed my table. (actually I miss the Hitachiin Brothers picture on my table more) Haha =P Somehow, this year, not coming to school for one day feels like not coming for a whole week. At least, the response is that way. Scrabble was first today... I played against Adele... But then didn't get to finish, somehow ended up helping Gaaya... And blocked Chew Yee's bingo. ^^ Haha... That's one of the few reasons to be angry at me today... (jokingly) Anyway... next was KH where I was totally blurr. I really need to revise on this. I can't understand a single thing. I don't really understand much. After that was recess. I had nasi lemak class... It was delicious. Chew Yee was like "hot! hot!" We didn't do much for moral. Technically just chatting and chatting. For maths, I had a whole bunch of homework on the chapter indices. Actually, I think this might be the easiest chapter in form 3 so far... Haven't gone that deep yet, so not sure. We then entered the lab and surfed net for a whole hour and lastly went for science. Hrmm... Chapter 4 was not as interesting as I thought it would be. It was actually quite boring, but our teacher made it fun and worthwhile. Meanwhile, the SMART Inspirasi was a better colour then last year's. ^^ I actually went for WAJA practice and ran about 600m (3 x 200m) Don't know why, but suddenly feel interested in sports. Planning to play badminton this Friday. ^^ With permission, of course. Ballet was BORING. Never liked it anyway. Owh yea... the title's To Zanarkand cos' I've been crazing over that song on the piano since yesterday. ( I stayed up till 12.30am practicing that song) It's 4 pages and I've only entered page 3. Yea, I know. My sightreading sucks. I try to memorize the whole song so I can play it in Terengganu during CNY. It's like a major thing. So now Im sitting in front of the pc, trying to find some source of entertainment... but no hope... just remembered that I still have ENG Literature homework. Aww... I don't mind if it was maths though... *sigh* Blessed it be.

-Resha

0 memories: