THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The 2013 To-do List.

It's February, hardly the first month of the year but hey, Chinese New Year's still not over yet so I'm not too late in posting my New Year's Resolutions for 2013. (It took me a while to think of a proper list, might get longer along the way with updates.)

1. Enjoy life in Melbourne So maybe I'll try not get homesick as much, be more familiar with surroundings (yes I'll try to enlarge my 5km radius perimeter from my unit alright?), balance work and play, experiment a lot more in food and cooking, make full use of the high-speed internet to indulge in more anim-- erm, I mean... Yeah, you get the idea.

2. Maintain first class honours in my course and not go green with jealousy at people with day-offs. 
/hmph.

3. Try something new. Credit to Mr Fortune Cookie, could be anything. Paintball seems like the first on the list though.

4. Read a bit more (not just manga, but proper english articles /gulp.)

5. Exercise. I realized I don't exercise much. Okay, scratch that. My only form of exercise is walking to uni and back. So maybe this year I'll try going jogging or go on the treadmill once a month or something. Just to build stamina so I can kick butt when I come back for Galactic Laser and DDR.

6. Write again. Those unfinished stories and novels aren't going to write themselves after all.

7. Learn at least 3 more songs on the piano this year. 
May seem very little but hey, I can't bring my keyboard to Melb so this shall be done only during my winter and summer breaks. Unless I find a piano there.

8. Kanji. By the end of this year, I expect to have at least memorized all the kanji in the JLPT N5 list. Even if I don't /touchwood manage to enrol in Jap2.

9. Be myself. 
Because that's the only person I'm comfortable being and I'm not changing that anytime soon.
Phew. That's it for now I guess. Let's work hard this year, Ayame. :)

0 memories: