THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 22, 2010

.:: Lies. ::.


How is it that, in all my life,
I've never thought once of lying to friends,
yet in the end, I end up being the one lied to?

I trusted you,
I cared for you like a sister,
and yet, when the time came,
you eventually also turned your back on me.
I guess, I was the stupid one,
for believing in your lies,
once and once again.

Haha, now I realize how naive I am,
so naive that I feel like laughing at myself.
Best friends? Haha.
Who was I trying to kid?
There never was such a thing in the very
beginning, not for you at least.

Now I understand all those false promises,
those words of fake concern and
the innocence you were faking.
You were the best at playing friend,
I'll give you that.
Maybe that's what you meant by 'best friend' :P
Haha, what a joke.
And once more, I find myself, yet another tool,
being kept in the dark.

So much for the wonders of friendship.
But at least, I was happy in that time
that I thought of you as a friend.
And guess what? It doesn't really hurt
as much right now, cause it's not the first time its
happened after all.
Don't trust and you won't be betrayed.
Now I'm finally listening.
And heed this piece of advice I will.

Show's over, xxxxx

2 memories:

pikkuan said...

what happened? u sounded like very angry at something~

Resha Lim said...

Nah, its okay now. :)
Got over it ^^ Thanks for being concerned though