THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 5, 2008

.:: My NeW YeaR ReSoLuTiONS ::.

Somehow 2007 has passed by very soon...
Kagura's year just flew past by without me noticing...
I guess it was quite a good year.

And NOW!
It's Yuki's year! Yay!!

I can tell its gonna be a great year!
Just like Inu Year (Shigure & InuYasha'syear!)
I can't believe that Yuki's year is finally here.

Anyway, my New Year's Resolution (s):

1. As always, I pray to God to lend me strength to be able to be myself, no matter what other people say. I wanna stay like myself and I never want to change for anyone else. Motto motto tsuyoku ni naritai! Kagayaitai! I know I can be stronger... I wanna shine for those I love.
2. This year, I wanna be twice as active in my co-curriculum. It feels boring to be suddenly inactive... I dunno.
3. I hope I'll still be able to discover lots of wonderful anime eventhough it'll be a busy year. =P

And of course...
I want to make it the BEST YEAR of my life, better than every other year. ^^

NOTE: Just in case you were wondering, Kagura, Yuki and Shigure are characters from the anime Fruits Basket. Kagura Souma (the boar), Yuki Souma (the rat) and Shigure Souma (the dog).

1 memories:

KL Boy said...

Sounds like a good set of resolutions. Keep it up :)