THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

.:: FoRM 4 // 16 ::.

Mood: I can't believe it. I'm a form 4 student. It hasn't been raining much, but I'm kinda happy.

Don't really know why I was so happy in school today. In truth, I'm supposed to phrase is as boring. But anyway... Maybe cause it was kinda fun. I had fun with my group.

It all started after the diagnostic tests. Firstly, I totally predicted the worst outcome, but it turned out way better than I thought it would be. Thank God.

Our first group assignment was to create a signature cheer for our group. And select a group leader and SU based on the results of the earlier personality test that we completed.

I ended up as the leader of my group and Khairi's my SU.
Group cheer?

To the stars and above...
5...4...3...2...1...! Ready... Go!


Kinda lame, I know, but it was the best idea we could come up with in 2 minutes. Next, a group name.

I suggested Starlight 7.
But writing it as STaRLiGHT VII looked a bit classier.

Today, we had to sit with our groups again. At first I was kinda reluctant, but then, I'm kinda relieved and thankful I have such a nice group. We communicated more today, I guess.

The first test given to us was done quite badly... I can't believe I wasn't creative enough to crack that 2nd question.

But we covered up that failure with a success in answering the 'problem solving' question as the ONLY group that solved it. Well, it wasn't done alone, so many thanks to all my fantastic group members. And what's most important is, we had tons of fun doing it.

Home is such a comforting place. I really feel lucky to have such a great life. Its nice to know that you have someone to back you up always.

I miss someone, but I'm not going to let that drag me down. Life has to go on, right?

0 memories: