THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 26, 2007

.::: In A BliNk of BoTH EYeS:::.

Mood: Unable to believe that the day is already over. A bit sleepy, but otherwise, happy. (When am I not?)

When I woke up, the first thing I looked at was the red clock. I can't believe it's only 10am. Only slept 6 hours in total. Ouch. Call that messy for a non-schooling day.

Wanted to wash my hair and take a long, long bath, but as you might've guessed, that didn't work out either. Somehow this holiday just wasn't meant to be. On my mind was a freaking
long list of things to do in May.

(Resha's inner mind) <-- Realize that at least this is better than "Tamaki's inner mind theathre" 1)Homework ->Science Notes
->Geography Notes
->History Notes

->Maths homework that I just got yesterday (Paperwork + The whole of chapter 9) <-- I enjoy maths.
->English essay (just found out that it's due tomorrow... Dummy Chewy... XP)
->BM Tatabahasa Correction (not really that important)

2)Folios
->History
->Geography

->KH

3)Competitions and such (Curicullar activities)
->Choir
->Drama
->Public speaking (apparently, its not over yet. Grate.)

->Maths Olympiad
->Scrabble
->Debate
->Pan Asia Animax Awards Contest


4) Mid-Year Exam (Which means I have to study.)

-> 11th May 2007<-- A day after debate competition. Yikes. So after looking through, I am going to be overworked this May. Nice. Then, I am stuck doing Mum's work after a rushed bath. I would so love to get this e-card.... XP

After 2 hours....
Still stuck doing it. In fact, I'm been stuck here so much that I have barely anything to crap about. My creativity's dying.

Owh yeah... Managed to save a Sudoku game into my phone. So now I'm able to play Sudoku on my phone. Yay. Could only barely finish up the notes from tuition. (Many thanks to Wong...)

2300 Hours

Can you believe it? I'm still stuck typing. And before I realize it, the day's over. In the blink of BOTH eyes. Why not an eye? The reason: I have TWO eyes that blink AT THE SAME TIME. Haha. (I have to work on my sarcasm) Bleh. My ears are hearing that someone's going out for supper. At the mention of food, I'm outta here. Food, here I come. Embrace yourself. Ha.


Blessed it be~

0 memories: