THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

.:: HoPeFuLLY It'LL RaiN ToDaY::.

*Note: don't get the wrong idea that I'm feeling blue whenever "rain" is mentioned. I love rain.

Mood: Exhausted after public speaking, debate and ballet. Leg aching like hell. Other than that, I'm fine ^^

Let's see. Had public speaking competition at SMK Bukit Goh. Dun ask where's that. It was a lot of turns at a lot of junctions. Was quarantined with all the other contestants. Nad was sitting next to me. The chair I was sitting on belonged to some girl named "shima". Ask me how I know. Go on.

Probably cos' she wrote her name in hiragana on it, but her "ma" character was written wrongly. But she draws well. (I know this for a fact because she drew a picture of Sakura from Naruto on her table) So anyway, prepared speech starts in about 10 minutes. Me and Nad went to the toilet and came back and found everyone else had gone to the hall. So we went to the hall, while I was looking out for that Melvin guy Sabrina asked me to send regards to. Anyway... in the hall:

Speaker: So why am I sitting here in a foreign shop drinking cappuccino while others are over there in the Malaysian shop eating our famous nasi lemak and teh tarik?
Resha: Why are you asking us that...? And you're making hungry. I want a nasi lemak.

Speaker: Did you know that a smile can motivate others around you?
Resha: (turns to Nad and smiles damn widely. Nad smiles back and we laugh. Guy in front turns back and looks a bit irritated.) Oops.

Speaker: Don't you agree with me that newspapers are breeding gossips?
Resha: I really want to say I couldn't care less... but yup.

So that's a few things I made amusing during that one period of time. Sorry everyone. I'm not insulting your scripts. It's really nice scripts, but I need to add a bit humor to keep awake.

Conclusion:
1. Everyone was notified last minute of this competition.
2. Public speaking is way boring. (for me at least)

Then everyone went for "lunch". Didn't eat much though. Let's just say I'm not familiar with the food there.

All the participants were quarantined in another room. The lady told us the tittle all at the same time. (What the heck?!) Anyway, there's this guy who's super-excited over the topic "An important personality that I would like to date". I, on the other hand, was having a hard time choosing who. I mean I have more than 30 people to choose from. (Refer to "Resha's Gyah!! Gyah!! Bishonen List" in class 3B, SMK Abdul Rahman Talib; 3rd row from behind the teacher's table, 2 tables from the window)

So lastly I chose....

Train Heartnet of Black Cat.

I mean, at least he has a cool personality + many other uncountable things.

Resha (back then): Have you ever heard that the number 13 or a black cat symbolizes bad luck? *waits for response and assumes they said yes* Well, then you are in for a big surprise... A very good morning blah, blah, blah... My tittle is... blah, blah, blah...
Resha (now): yikes! did I really say that...? Now lets think of a sarcastic way to answer...

And the rest:

Speaker: (trips and almost falls) Hi judges, hi everyone, ok, ok, Do you know who I chose for the personality I want to date? Ok, ok, I'll tell you... (speaks at hyperspeed) It's my teacher, Pn Teh something something. First reason is just because... she's hot, man...
Resha: (sweat drop) *gulps* I wonder if she's here.
Emcee: We really need to see this teacher of his.
Ashwin (after telling him later): What the hell man...
Mum(after telling her): (looks calm)

Speaker: Even if there is a 0.01%, does anyone here have Spiderman's number?? If you do, please tell him to have a date with me.
Resha: Girl, you're a bit desperate...

Speaker: ...is our 4th Prime Minister, Mahathir
Resha: Heard that 4 times already... Wah, he's your friend meh? Call him Mahathir only...?

Speaker: ... I don't know what to talk about. (stands there for another 2 minutes, almost going to cry)
(crowd laughs... some people taking photos)
Resha: (feels like killing the crowd and the guy's teacher)

Speaker: ... is my lovely brother.
Resha: Incest. Ew. Unless its Hitachiin Brothers, then ew.

Speaker (who is a guy): ... is *another guy who's name I can't remember*
Guy behind me: Gay!!
Resha: That's a lot coming from a guy who loves his teacher... (No offense intended.)

Speaker: ... is my grandfather.
Resha: Okay, this is just getting worst by the minute.

Well, I can't remember all 25 speaker's impromptu. But these were the ones I felt were interesting... After that was an action song performance, where little chibis from SK came and say. So cute.

The results:
3rd place: (Resha thinks Nadia Amirah)
Nadia Amirah
2nd place:
Resha
1st place:
Anna Bernice Xavier (I think that's how you spell her name, I think)

(Crowd in silence)

All participants had to go up on stage to take certs. Pn Wong took us to Hainan Chicken Rice later.

In school:

Resha: Wah... those obesity people are still in the dewan?
Pn Wong: No lar, those are Form 6, taking MUET soon.
Resha: Owh.

After collecting my homework in class...

Resha: Chewy, you want to join debate or not?
Chewy: Yes...
Resha: Then go find Pn Wong now...
Chewy: You're going now is it?
Resha: (nods)
Chewy: (immediately packs)
Resha: (sweat drop) I've never seen Chewy so energetic about something before.

Sat in the staff room until 4.30pm. Was dead exhausted when I reached home. Bathed and then took a bath and went off to ballet. Came back and sank into my bed...

0000 hours:

Woke up and went to eat at Coffee Street. (it's a kopitiam, not a street.) Had Nasi Goreng Ikan Masin. Stole Ashwin's roti bakar. Muahaha.

0400 hours:
Finally finished transferring all dad's contact numbers. *yawns*

Nite.

0 memories: