THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

.:: When the world decides to spin the other way round ::.

Sometimes I think it's just me,
that without realizing it,
I've just opened the door to the real world
that I've put off opening till now.
I had been afraid of the things behind that door,
and I guess now, my childhood intuition was right.
Everything around me seems to
be still flowing the way it was,
but things are changing.

Some people who, a few months ago,
I considered to be important to me,
somehow feel a bit more distant than when we first met.
Others start acting out of character
and some are just so confusing,
I'd rather not think about anymore.

But I'm glad, in the midst of all these,
I still have people I can rely on.
People who haven't changed.
People who, when I talk to, make me realize
that I haven't changed either. =)

And just for that reason alone,
I shall continue smiling. :)
Even if I'm no longer familiar with this world
I'm living in anymore, there are still 'landmarks' 
for me to look.
No matter how much changes,
there will always be never-changing things.

The door is open. It can never be closed again.
My whole world has started to spin the other way round
and I have no choice but to follow.
Even so, I still make my own decisions,
and I still am who I am.
The past week (mocks) have thought me
about the true strength of willpower.
And the magic of believing.
If Ayumu Narumi can gamble his life
on faith, so can I.

Because right now I'm alive.
And life is way too short to be 
worrying about the world.
After all, who knows,
while I continue to do what I do,
maybe one day I can bring 
this world back to its original orbit.
It's like a transmutation circle.
Only when its complete can you have alchemy. :)

0 memories: