THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

.:: Only Human ::.

Caution: Plenty of rambling ahead,
followed by Kei's Only Human,
the song that kept playing while I was writing this
blogpost so it deserves to have some spotlight.
I guess once in a while, I too, 
need to let out some steam.

I wonder why is it that
people tend to forget I'm pretty much human too.
I make mistakes too.
I have times when I'm super blur as well.
I have places I have to fall down before I can stand up
and become stronger.

But
I'm not allowed to fall.
I'm not allowed to cry.
I'm not allowed to make mistakes.
Like there are chains binding me,
restraining me from movements 
I should be able to make.

I cannot fall because of the people 
I don't want to disappoint.
I cannot cry because these tears in my eyes 
will hurt more than just me.
But I cannot understand why
I must not make mistakes.
Because I can and I will, for I am human too.
And that's what all humans have to go through.

If its for the sake of living up to someone's expectations,
then that's something I cannot do.
For the minute I start worrying about what someone else's
thoughts, I won't be able to take care of myself.
So sorry if I let you down,
my hands are pretty full at the moment.
The only expectations I have to live up to
are my own -- and I've already decided to give it my all.
Because I am only human and that's the most I can do.
So stick with me through it,
otherwise, the door out's that way.

Only Human - Kei (English translation)

On the opposite coast of sadness
is something called a smile
But before we can go there,
is there something we’re waiting for?


In order to chase our dreams, we can’t have a reason to run away
We’ve got to go, to that far away summer’s day

If we find it tomorrow, we can’t sigh
Because like a boat that opposes the stream
we have to walk straight on

In a place worn down by sadness
something called a miracle, is waiting
Yet we are still searching
for the sunflower that grows at the end of spring


The warrior who awaits the morning light
before he can clasp it with red nails, his tears glitter and fall

Even if we’ve grown used to loneliness
only relying on the light of the moon
We have to fly away with featherless wing
just go foward, just a little further

As the rainclouds break
the wet streets sparkling
Although it brings only darkness
A powerful, powerful light
helps push us to walk on

0 memories: