THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

.:: Sweet dream / Beautiful Nightmare ::.

Mood: Sleepy, woke up at 8.30 voluntarily for the first
time in a while.

Geez, this is why I don't wanna listen
to English songs.
Switched on Red FM yesterday
while working on my duel disc
(yes, I'm making another one for myself,
finally decided to use up that leftover cardboard)
and they played Beyonce's Beautiful Nightmare.
(Oh my God, I even know the song name!)
Well, not only did it stick to my head for some time,
it actually materialized when I slept.

By materialized, I meant
having a sweet dream or beautiful nightmare,
so much so, that I couldn't fall back asleep after
waking up from it.
(okay, that's only partially true, because
I usually can't sleep after waking up anyway)
If you wanna know what it was about,
here's a hint.
2006. =)

Going to go finish up that duel disc,
hopefully it'll be done before Mum and Pinky
come home.
I'm trying to make it Black Rose themed,
so let's just see how it works out, kays?

0 memories: