THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 8, 2009

.:: Running duel! Acceleration! ::.

Mood: Kinda sleepy and obsessed with YGO 5D

So like, its 40+ days to SPM.
And yes, I sorta counted.
And I actually don't know how I feel about it.

And the reason for the null post updates
are cause... well,
I can't find the mood to blog anymore,
because there's this whole list of episodes to watch.
*ahem* and stuff to study, of course.

But anyway...
I've got like a major confession.
And its...

I love Yusei Fudo!!
And I want a duel disk badly
and if possible my own D-wheel!!
(and I want it built by Yusei, just like Aki's!
I can't help going Gyah!! over episode 73-75.
So YuseiAki-ish!!)
but for the record,
I am NOT giving up Atemu.
So there.

P/s:
1. Yusei x Aki is the cuuuuutest pairing ever!!!
2. I might not be blogging till after SPM,
which probably explains the blog being on hold.
But since I'm indecisive, I most probably would
update a few times. =)

1 memories:

kirara1987 said...

Wei, go back and study la... Duel SPM 1st before you D-Wheel dueling...*flicks forehead*