THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 13, 2009

.:: Lack of serotinin..? ::.

Mood: I think I'm about to be the first vampire in Kuantan.
Recently, I have become seriously nocturnal.
I just somehow stay awake at night,
god knows what I do.
And in the morning I wake up quite early,
because I've got no choice,
that's what happens when you've got
people around you who are dead enthusiastic for breakfast.
And I don't sleep in the evenings since coming back
from Japan, except when i'm dead exhausted.
Anyway.
Accomplishments in the previous 2 days,
I have slaved and slaved and finally manage to complete
75% of my art folio that I'm been putting off the past year.
Managed to figure out that accounts question,
had to figure it out cause I left class arly last friday.
Turns out that accounts will always be accounts,
straighforward and honest.
I don't know why, the word 'sunao' keeps coming up.
And I've watched OURAN 3 times, (all 26 eps),
Jang Geum's Dream,
re-read Kitchen Princess,
continued on a bit of Bleach,
Shugo Chara etc.
Okay craps,
if I dont sleep now,
i can forget about ever waking up :P
Oyasumi!!

0 memories: