THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 13, 2008

.:: UReSHii!!! ::.

Mood: Tired and still feeling a bit weak,
but feel much better after the postman came.


OMG!!!
It's finally here!!
My confirmation letter to the place of my dreams ^^


Yea, I know I shouldn't be in
front of the computer with a fever,
but I feel SUPER Happy about it
and I just got to voice it out ^^


Thanks so much Kami-sama!!
You've always been watching over me, haven't you?
I wanna thank my family for their support as well.


Now, i wonder if something else great could happen,
like me finally getting rid of this headache and temperature
as well as the set of common illness
(flu, cough, sorethroat, u name it)
and FINALLY start to read something for my exams.
I totally hibernated since 8pm yesterday to 10.30 am today.
Fevers really do knock you out, huh?
After recording for KWN, I was totally exhausted.

Yes, as much as it doesn't show,
I am horribly afraid because
I haven't read a thing for my coming exams,
I did read a little, but thanks to this fever,
its all deleted.


I guess I just have to start from square 1.
Well, after another nap
=)


Hopefully,
I'll be well enough to go to school tomorrow.

0 memories: