THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 18, 2008

.:: You'Re WiNGS oN MY HeaRT ::.

Mood: A bit tired.

Its been long since I last blogged. As most of you SHOULD have noticed, my blog's turned blue and the blog tittle holds more significance to me. (I think no one would know the reason though... haha)

Anyway... School has been recently fun and tiring, stressful and enjoyable.
I just feel like shouting out that I hate it when people look down on my abilities and dislike it when people think I could do better than what I'm doing. Not to complain, just a thought.

After entering the upper forms, I realised there's just so much I don't know. I really have a lot to learn about and the hunger for knowledge just intensely builds up inside of me. My senses are sharpening and I finally can hear the voices of my inner talents calling out to me. (Okay, this sounds absurdly poetical, but just bear with it for now.)

By the way, You're wings on my heart's the tittle for today because, well, since Valentine's day just passed, I was thinking lots about RAVE, the 3rd anime I watched and the ending song just keeps pouring into my mind. True serenity.

0 memories: